REFUND POLICY

 

1. Return Policy

We have a 7 days return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return. 

To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. 

To start a return, you can contact us at info@ivorygifts.ae. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the return shipping customs duty (if any) will be deducted from your refund.

Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. 

If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.

You can always contact us for any return question at info@ivorygifts.aeivorygifts.ae

 

2. Exceptions / non-returnable items

Certain types of items cannot be returned, like customized products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. 

Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.

 

 3. Cancellation policy for Customized gifts

If you request the cancellation of your Customized Gifts during the design phase (before the start of the production process), you will be refunded 70% of the price of the item you cancelled. The remaining 30% are considered as design fees and cannot be refunded.

Once you confirm your design and we proceed to production, the order cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded.

 

 4. Damages and issues

Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.

 

 5. Refunds:

We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. You will get a full refund of the price of the item you returned excluding the delivery fees. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.